The CBCT data capturing system is a multi-component system designed to meet the requirements of the Foundation for Professional Development, USAID and PEPFAR as part of the CBCT program. The system consists of an enumerator (counsellor) data collection tool which is deployed on android tablets.
The application is designed as a method to consistently capture data obtained during the interview and testing process associated with rapid finger prick testing. The system is designed to ease workflow and assist in delivering a quality service to clients. As the data is captured into the application the device app will automatically guide the user through the various steps associated with conducting a test, as well as providing automated functions such as a timer function and automatic protocol guides to assist during the test process. The purpose of the system is to standardize data capture between personnel in order to ensure that the information received is consistent, thereby making the information more relevant and precise. This will assist in further processes such as Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E).
The system is able to provide timeous information to the M&E department in the form of near “Real time” information. Due to the structure of the system M&E will be able to report on relevant information quickly allowing rapid reaction to trends. Reporting is easier through the use of standardized reports. Custom reports can also be generated.
The system is to be used to make efficient and relevant decisions in order to improve service delivery by identifying hot spots, assessing effectiveness of campaigns and evaluating if any changes made to processes etc. have been effective. The system is able to report in an integrated manner which allows for simultaneous analysis of data. All routine reports are desensitized, and only registered users with specific privileges are allowed to work on the system.
The application is envisaged to have 5 main points of engagement:
1. Empower the client by providing relevant health information.
2. Mitigate loss of prevention to care and treatment.
3. Attaining community’s forward saturation role
4. Provide a health information management role.
5. Service delivery quality assurance.
These goals would be achieved by:
1. Linking the client with relevant information following the HCT process and TB screening.
2. Mitigate the loss of prevention and care by triggering follow-up surveys at set intervals to enquire as to the progress that the client has made in accessing HCS’s. This is self-reported follow-up.
3. Achieving saturation of the communities’ forward program by measuring client self-reported exposure to sector 1 and 2 messaging and other activities.
4. Manage health information together with self-reported retention in care through use of the app and call center.
5. Quality assurance conducted by initial and follow-up surveys requesting general information on i.e. the testing experience.
CBCT is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-27. The program can be installed on Android.
CBCT (version 2.0.4) has a file size of 2.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.